The head coach of Anji youth team Ruslan Agalarov addressed to the media after the match:
- The match can be divided into two parts – before a disputable penalty with dismissal and after it.
- I would say in other words: its` the refereeing that can be divided into two parts – before 2-0 score and after. I`ve not said good words about referees for long…I also feel sorry for the guys - they play, put all efforts to win, but the referee decides the game.
As to the play: CSKA dominated a little in the first half, but we leveled the play in the end of the match. After the halftime we kept on performing well, strengthened the middle field.. But that penalty…
- The lads lost courage…
- Yes, given that we showed good play in the previous matches, the guys were set for a win today. But when the referee breaks the run of the play…
- The guys showed mettle, they didn`t yield with a ten-man squad.
- We`re in good form, that`s true. We face another match after three days off, we`ll try to rehabilitate the players.
- Few words about the field, it`s very difficult to play in such weather. But again, the guys proved they can play well and didn`t give in.
- Those, who watched the game, will confirm that we played on the level field with the domestic league leader that also makes appearance in the Champions League U21. Yes, we made mistakes, but they occur in each match, we`ll make corrections. It should be added, that the guys try to show fluid passing game.
- It was the play you demand.
- Yes, some features of that football were displayed last season, but that time we saw just cuts of it, now we`ve been observing it in several matches in a row. I can say the guys have warmed to the play.