Anji youth team`s forward Islamnur Abdulavov commented on the game:
- Islamnur, don`t you think that the match`s outcome doesn`t reflect the run of play?
- Yes, we lost a game through our fault. We lost concentration when converting a corner kick at our goal...
- You often had to defend at a set play today.
- Yes, it was the coach`s instruction. As I`m tall, I had to help the fullbacks at our goal.
- Did our team have chances to defeat the opponent`s goal?
- Of course, there were one-on-one situations in the first half, and squandered chances at our goal. I think we`ll gain points.
- How difficult was it to act alone on the offensive end?
- It has been one of the most difficult matches for me. Perhaps, it`s the result of that I hadn`t taken the field in an official match for long. I had a keen feeling that I still didn`t pick up the form, I think I need to play 3-4 games for it.