The manager of FC Anji gave his comments after the match:
- We played well vs disciplined opponent, Rostov already proved their merits at the encounter vs Zenit when the team from St. Petersburg snatched a win at the very end of the game. But the thing isn`t just the play-safe strategy of Rostov. Today we lacked power and creative ideas in our attacks except the final moments of the game.
Now we should forget this result. There are matches in future that we must win.
- Maybe the team has problems with physical state?
- I don`t think so. In this case we would fail to show such energetic play on last minutes.
- Do you think that Zhirkov came back to his regular condition?
- I`m satisfied with Yuri, after the recovery he helps us both with goals and assists playing in defence and in the midfield.
- It`s not the first time as Traore doesn`t play the whole game. Is it normal that a young forward isn`t able to act on the field for 90 minutes?
- This is not connected with his physical condition. There are other forwards in the team and Lacina has much to advance in in the sphere of efficiency.
- Maybe the team should make far-distanced shots more often?
- There were such attempts in the first half. To my mind we`d better create effective maneuvers.
I`ll say some words of praise to young Serderov. He scored the victorious goal at the Cup match vs Kr. Sovetov and was close to success today.