Anji fullback Giya Grigalava spoke to the media after the match:
- Giya, Anji seems having string of misfortunes. Is there any reasoning to it?- I don`t know. It seems that Anji suffers all the misfortune that exists in the world. We even failed to score a last-gasp penalty goal that could bring the first victory in the league to our team…
- Alongside, we`re not ashamed of the team`s play. Kuban isn`t the weakest opponent, but Anji didn`t look worse.
- After each match we repeat - ‘not ashamed, not ashamed’. As they say, the match is forgotten, the score is not. The draw vs Kuban could be acceptable if we were taking upper positions in the league table and weren`t oppressed by the standings. For the moment, the draw isn`t that outcome we strived for.
- As to Ali`s injury, you were near and were actively calling for doctors. Did all that look so horrible?
- Yes, firstly I thought that it was a usual clash, but when I saw what was going on with Ali…I`d like to wish him good health, as I know he feels better now. I hope he`ll recover soon and join the team.
- The league has come to the pause, perhaps, it is a crying need for the team, right?
- Yes, we`ll see. This is rock bottom. I hope there will be change and we`ll finally start winning.