Dinamo head coach gave his commentary:
- To play against a very strong team is a big problem for us. The guys showed good football and high commitment play. If we had scored one more goal in the second half`s opening minutes, it would have changed all. We showed our temper and got the win that we deserved.
- Last season you often criticized referees. Are you satisfied with the refereeing today? What can you say about Zobnin? Why did Voronin come on for sub? Was it a set play?
- Zobnin played well. He`s young and this was his debut. He did good job opposing to Akhmedov, Diarra and Denisov.
The refereeing was very good. The penalty and the red card were fair. It was difficult to make a decision on the 90th minute, but the arbiter did it.
- You took charge of the team 11 months ago. That time it was the 15th-placed team, now you top the league table. What did you say to the players prior to the match and in the halftime?
- We agreed to counterattack, leaving no space for Anji`s attackers, and managed to do that. The only instruction given in the halftime was not to melt down and press for the second goal. The opponents took their sole chance. That`s good that we didn`t give up fight.
- When will Smolov gain more confidence?
- Smolov played his best in the two matches. He`s a team player. Priority task for a forward is to score. We do believe in him.
- Replacement of the club President is an outstanding event. What impression did Rotenberg Senior make on you?
- We met yesterday to discuss the team problems. I`m glad that his arrival coincided with our victory.
- Voronin took the penalty kick - was it your decision or the players`?
- We didn`t practise penalties. We warmed up in the morning and Voronin honed his skills of taking spot kick as if he knew he would need it. He has now said in the change room: “I practised the penalty not in vain”.